Friday, July 22, 2011

Again&Again


When hanging out with my younger brother and his wife a couple of Saturdays ago I was taken to a local treasure again&again. This store was full of color, life and things with stories my favorite! They specialize in refurbishing vintage furnishings found or brought in. You name it them refurbish it.  Now with two locations in Dallas they have expanded the knowledge of vintage goods.  Leslie Pritchard owner loves all things vintage and stylish. “I opened again&again, which offers an ever-changing selection of stylish and hard to find vintage furniture pieces and accessories at affordable prices. I search markets far and wide to unearth unique and one-of-a-kind treasures. Some of the pieces are in excellent vintage condition, some are gently worn, and all have good bone structure and stylish lines, and can be modernized with chic, yet practical updates. I have assembled a dynamic team of talented craftsmen, all of whom love vintage furniture as much as me, to provide in-house facelifts with coats of white, black or bright yellow paint, or bold, modern upholstery in shades of turquoise, hot pink or chartreuse.” I would recommended popping by if in need of new décor with a fresh look, or a little bit of vintage style.

No comments:

Post a Comment