Sunday, July 10, 2011

Here We Go! Time to kick start inspiration!

This is my very first post and can not tell you all how excited I am to share with you all that is Vintage Flair, or should I say me, Candace Evangeline Hale. People find it strange I list my middle name but I go by both but enough about that on with the post. My main goal with this blog is to display, what inspires me and what I do with that inspiration. I have many hats as you may have read listed in my "what makes me tick section" and try to find outlets for all. So with that said I am constantly searching out articles on other artists, trends, colors, and imagery to inspire that next big idea and by sharing that with you all hopefully spurring on your creativity as well! Look forward to getting to know all of you and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment